GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys, what kit shall I put on the Trojansport demo car. As it stands, top of the list is a Do-Luck/Bee-R combination.

Pics would be cool.

Nick.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The other one I done without the front bumper in carbon, just the lip, although I think I'll be going for the Do-Luck kit anyway. And a Bee-R spoiler.

·
Registered
663 Posts
the bee R spoiler is very nice but stupidly expensive. :( I really wanted a bee r spoiler but cant justify paying over 1k on a freaking spoiler.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Too much work to look after mate. I'm going to be using the car how it's supposed to be used not pampering it! :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Go for something classy like a JUN AUTO kit, supplied by us.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also supply JUN, but I think I prefer the Do-Luck kit. I'm just not 100% sure on what spoiler to go for yet. Hmmmmmmmm, I'm swayed towards the Bee-R one though as you don't get many of those around.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's only a newly started business Steve. The reason I was asking about the lights was because of Essex Racing doing them too and I wanted to see if they were as good as your ones, but they're keeping theirs in a secret hideout somewhere?!!? :D How's it going with the group buy anyway? Any news yet?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts