GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They weren't happy with our trading policy, so he sent me this:

The following message was sent to you via the GT-R Register Bulletin Board Contact Us form by Dent Reform.

--------------------------------

Well it just goes to show what a bunch of wa.nkers you are!
This was not about advertising but about giving wa.nkers like you a chance to make those fuching shit buckets you drive a bit more intersting BUT NO f.uck the lot of you and i hope your wheels fall of!

many thanks
F.UCK YOU!

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Blow Dog said:

This was not about advertising but about giving wa.nkers like you a chance to make those fuching shit buckets you drive a bit more intersting BUT NO f.uck the lot of you and i hope your wheels fall of!

many thanks
F.UCK YOU!

Wow! Sounds like he's a pleasure to do business with. What a moron.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Blow Dog said:

many thanks
F.UCK YOU!

And their point is? :D

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Why do people leave the computer logged on when their 8 year old is around?? :rolleyes:

Ahhhh derrrrr, Daddy kiss it better!

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,028 Posts
Blow Dog said:

many thanks
F.UCK YOU!
What a wonderfully lucid and erudite character. A true credit to humanity. His parents must be very proud.

·
Registered
590 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
koopa said:
looks like the only dent is to their ego :D
Boom boom, that was actually pretty good Koopa :)

Well theres another company for the blacklist then :) he must have went to the same buisness training school as TechniClutch.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hmm, touchy touchy, threw his dummy right out of his pram:D A good way of going from business man to illiterate child using a keyboard,
well done Dent Deform:D
Sounds like his pride needs dent reform:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts