GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after travelling for hours in horrendous conditions to see a lovely R33 I decided this was the car for me :)

So big Thank You to everyone who has helped, particularly Spudgun who has offered me loads of advice/help. I now have a car which will hopefully be about as fast as yours :smokin: and stop quicker ;)

Anyway not content with what I've got, I've already got a few non performance upgrades planned -

MP3 Hifi, Clear Indicators/repeaters, Private Reg Plate and maybe N1 vents

- Jon

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Nice one

Glad to hear you have finally got one.I know it takes a long time to find a good'en but I'm sure it will be worth it.You must posts more details about the spec !

Look forward to meeting you/car at one of the meets !

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Jon,

Congratulation! :)

How about telling us some spec?

color?
is it a V-spec?
year?
what kind of mod does it have?

Any pictures?

Jeff

·
Registered
637 Posts
Your new baby

Congrats!

Hope you have a lot of fun...lets see some stuff.

John

·
Registered
275 Posts
the first upgrade you should do is fit neons! didnt you know it adds at least 50bhp?:D

brakes are next on my list mate, dont worry;)

seriously though, i think the next time i buy another car, the first thing i will do is get the wheel alignment/tracking checked. after driving round with mine well out, the difference when its put to how it should be is amazing. completely changes the handling for the better.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Tracking

Spud,yes it was very bad on your car.Who set the car up for you for I'm thinking of getting mine done ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts