GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a Daytona Blue MY11 R35

after much frustration trying to find the "right" R8 and failing I have decided that actually what I really wanted was the GTR so after finding one in what I think is a great colour with the right miles & history I have put my deposit down sight unseen!

hopefully everythign will look as good when I see it in the flesh later this week and I will pick it up soon after.

Simon

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hope it all goes to plan for you.

Welcome to the fold and make sure you get some pics up once you have collected her.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Simon welcome to the fold you are local to me so shout up when you have your car and see if we can meet up Tiler is also local so maybe mini meet,where are buying it from main dealer or private

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Buying from a dealer in Doncaster, a mini meet sounds good there used to be a meet on weds evenings in long eaton during the summer - does that still happen?

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finally had chance to go and test drive this yesterday, to say it suprised me is only a slight understatement....

All things being equal I pick it up next tuesday :)

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
Finally had chance to go and test drive this yesterday, to say it suprised me is only a slight understatement....

All things being equal I pick it up next tuesday :)
its gonna be a long wait!! congrats on your new missile!

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a feeling the colour is only going to really come alive on those few sunny days we have a year, but I so much prefer it over white/red/silver/grey.

It is already a long wait!

Need to sell my S5 this weekend rather than trade it in so I can buy a y-pipe :D

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well the S5 is sold and I collect the GTR on Sunday... I know exactly how dean felt about going to collect his! :D

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I heard my name ;)

No seriously, nice one, it's very exciting I don't need to tell you that, my 50+ page thread was enough ;)

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow wow wow wow wow!

Utterly in love with it :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks absolutely stunning! I love that colour.
Got some balls putting down the money without having seen/driven it, but I guess that's the kind of risk you need to take to seal the deal on a car that's perfect for you.
Congrats!

(Still saving for a deposit to get one myself - the wait is killing me!)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Looks absolutely stunning! I love that colour.
Got some balls putting down the money without having seen/driven it, but I guess that's the kind of risk you need to take to seal the deal on a car that's perfect for you.
Congrats!

(Still saving for a deposit to get one myself - the wait is killing me!)
If you are saving just for the deposit best of luck

1 - 20 of 29 Posts