GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I gone and done it !!!

Red 10 plate at middlehurst, If my finace comes back ok ( should do never had a problem before) then hopefully by the end of the week i will be in the car :)

Very very excited

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Nice one mate. You've got the best colour :chuckle:

Very nice low mileage example. Hope you can pick her up soon and enjoy the good weather ; )

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Excellent news mate! I keep mulling over the black one @ Middlehurst too ...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gave me a good trade in for my RS4 and the price came down a bit more :) I don't mind paying a premium for a nice low mileage car and the colour was what I was looking for

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Plus was very impressed at how they treated me , that goes a long way in this day and age !!! ( oh god I sound like my dad )

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I agree mate. If you find a motor that is well cared for, low mileage and you are treated well then it's worth paying a slight premium.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes i have been impressed at the way things have gone, they are what only can be discribed as "old school" but in a good way, no one i have spoken to has been pushy.

If the finace goes though ,(it should) they have beaten lombard , i bought a S3 for my wife last month and lombard were £86/month cheaper than Audi , i have quite a lot of my companys assets funded by them so i get pretty good figures.

Andy did say to me though, that "we make money from selling cars not selling money", i thought it was a bit of sales patter at the time but now i do think he was telling the truth.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Nice one, I came from a B7 RS4 to this as well seems quite a few people on here come from RS4 or's Focus RS's so lots of former RS's on here.

*Edit, just read that back and :chairshot

Middlehurst seem to come highly regarded as well so I'm sure you'll be in good hands.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Interesting how two people's experience can be so different. I walked away absolutely furious from Middlehurst having viewed the same car a couple of weeks ago.

Dominic1 feel free to PM me if you would like details.

All the best, Marc

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Soz mate, dont know the car. I'm sure it's all good as they are meant to have a great rep normally mate. Perhaps they just didn't get on for some reason.

Good luck mate

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I wouldn't worry to much about a comment made by someone who signed up yesterday, made a post then logged out. It's probably someone else on here watching the thread under a different username now perhaps has history with Middlehurst?

Just do your usual checks, it's coming from a trade sale so you have added protection over a private sale anyway should you quickly find anything not quite right but I'm sure it'll be fine.

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
It's under warranty, and being sold by Middlehursts.

I'd be confident that they have done their own homework with this car. They do seem picky over what cars they take in part ex.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts