GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling all Derbyshire, Notts and Staffs owners. We occasionally have a 'local' meet at the Stenson Bubble, Stenson near Derby on a thursday night. We are meeting up at 7pm on thursday night....rain or shine. All welcome (mondeos as well:) )
Email me ([email protected]) if you want a map. It is about 10 minutes from the A50 south of Derby.

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers, you two always are! Hope to have some new faces this time. Probably will rain though.
Jim, Paul, Dean?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Will be there dave... I have now decided my car is 560bhp... Its proven by my mate who runs the local spares shop and he says so...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hi all, seeing as I can't get through this 'Jim can't make in on Thursdays 'cos he's in Preston' thing I am going against tradition and COMING!! Yippee!

Can't wait to see you all again, I have been bored stupid for weeks!

See ya'll there!

Jim

·
Registered
905 Posts
OI WILKINS, WHAT DUST MEAN BY THAT YOUTH?????

Knackers to you we'll stay at home then and stuff your meet....ner ner...... well actually she'll prolly kill me so we best come then a??:D

CU 2 MORROW.....

Si

PS Caroline says is lil barb comin??

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I will reword. You two always make it to our meets, thanks you very much. I hope we also get to see some new faces as well:)
Dunno about the other half. Only will see her for 30 minutes in 48 hours:eek: ...in between shifts. Ah but together for 7 days solid in Crete :D

·
Registered
905 Posts
Only Joking Dave.....taking the pi$$ cause nothings going on....

:D :D

Si

BTW Going to Rod Bells on Saturday.....

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
If anyone is in the area just come down...:D

Take the A50 into derby and come off at the Chellaston turnoff and head for willington, Follow the road till it takes a left hand bend with a junction turn right, then take the 3rd right turn towards Stenson and then you will pass a gunclub on the left keep going and you will come to a right hand turn then just go over the two bridges and its just there... let me see if i can find a map...

Map...

Just follow the green trail from the A50... :D

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Derby thing? "Calling all Derbyshire, Notts and Staffs owners". You are there Tony. Are you coming?
Cheers for directions Paul:)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Derby Meet

Stormuk,
If you are going from Brum, We could go together. Let me know my mobile is!!!!!!! Ill PM You, am I welcome Dave?.

PaulP.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Paul I havent got a clue about Birmingham I know how to get in and out thats it - Im at Gas street working till 6 - 7......

If you still wana meet to go up drop me your mobo...

And why does B'ham have about 2 shell garages?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nice one dave, looks like its going to be a good meet despite the weather, well i suppose it never rains in the pub!:D

Weve got a punto turbo comin!!!

Beer......the one good friend who never lets you down!

Andy(panda2):smokin:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Cool Load new faces to names then.......CU Later

Any probs Dave give us a ring, I'll nbe leaving at around 6ish OK

Si

1 - 20 of 31 Posts