GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time of the month again!
Two Derby meets this month:)
1 - Usual monthly pub meet. For details go to my website and click on future meetings . For last months piccies, click on past meetings .

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Will be there... maybe i can drag Jim too... My mondeo actually looks decent on that photo... For a Mondeo...;)

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL. it must only be 10-15 minutes from your house!
Have a look at the map. Down to the Crewe and Harpur and turn next right after the bridge over the Trent.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Derby Meet

Will be there in my new red 300ZX TT(having just sold the SWB)should be a few more Zeds this time as well (lets hope its not cold n wet again,crazy summer! evry time i drive the car it gets coverd in crap and have to clean again for the umpteen time this summer!)see you there,TONYC:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
o what a lovely summer

Sometimes is it worth i ask myself,the things we car nuts put up with,talk about being obssesd,bunch of nutters,ha,ha,ha,hope you had a good day tho,:D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Have we got a list of definites Dave?

Me
Chris
ZX Spectrum
Yourself
Draxx and Elvira
Jeff?

Others ....

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Loads of others Jim. Hopefully Dean and friends, Chris Mann (200plus), Tony Carter (300zx), John Newcomb (300zx), Dave Torr(Mr2), Martin Hines (runs nissan garage), Alan Spensley(R33 GTS), Jacqui (R33 GTS), Kempy(R33 GTS), Garry Daines(GTiR), my neighbour with celica GT4 RC and other people I have not met myself!

·
Registered
300 Posts
My mate Andy from Rolls Roycs is coming with his 2.8 Z3 too.

Man, this is turning into the biggest regular meet in the country!

Well done Dave, looks like it will be the last one I make it to too unfortunately. more details 2moro when I see ya'll.

Hope the weather stays like this evening was. Fingers crossed.

Jimmy

ps, hope you're bringing you're camera mate, mine is out of action at the moment, simcard has given up the ghost!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Sold it to put juice in the Skyline more like?... hehehe

Should also have a guy calle Hedgehog Sandwich Adi in a MK3 Supra and maybe a guy in a MKIV from the west midlands...

Please stay nice weather.... Please ill be yer bestest mate...:D

·
Registered
592 Posts
Bugger

I have some bloke comming round now to view the house

still might be good news in the long run seeing we are looking at oakwood!!! a tad closer like.

Soz

·
Registered
905 Posts
WHAT A GREAT TURNOUT!!!!

Very cool meet this is becoming me thinks.....

We'll soon have the biggest Midlands Meet Ever Dave, and its all your fault too, Mr John Thompson will love you mate!!!!

See U all soon, and Take good care Jimmy Keep in Touch Mate:D

Si and Caroline

·
Registered
36 Posts
Derby Meet

:D What a surprise from last month!,so many turning up it was great to see so many,had a good chat with a few,some well wicked motors,excellent,shame i got there bit lateish,did'nt get work done at zed world till 8pm,Jeff busted his guts to get the work done,but got there in the end,well done all for great turn out,see ya again hopefully.TonyC;)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Absolutely brilliant to see so many people turn out for what started as just a few mates getting together to talk cars!

Nice one Dave, fast becoming the star we always knew you were.

Thanks Si and Caroline, I will keep in touch and send pics regularly of Raajan and my car of course.

Looking forward to seeing the pics of the nite.

Speaking of nite, it's way past my bedtime......goodnite!

Jimmy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts