GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, never had a new new car before so a little unsure on how it all works but which is the best/easy/cheaper option, go thru Nissan itself of straight from a local dealer?

I'm looking at finance as a outright purchase of "50k" isn't going to happen lol, do you have an example of a basic payment layout plan?

will Nissan arrange this?
with Local Dealer arrange this?

Do you know of any cheap 35s kicking about?

Whatsort of Money we talking that's going to be added due to finace?

Sorry for the large number of questions but thought I'd get it sorted as one lol

thanks

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Local HPC should be able to help you with all questions.....but dont forget,buying is the smallest problem about finance on the GTR.....running it is far more expensive then most other cars....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Local HPC should be able to help you with all questions.....but dont forget,buying is the smallest problem about finance on the GTR.....running it is far more expensive then most other cars....
Cheers I will have to see if any of the local Nissan garages have any already in.
running it can't be as bad as the cars I have or had I'm sure lol?!

If anyone else wants to answer then fire away

·
Registered
519 Posts
I would guess a minumum 5k deposit (maybe 10k) plus 3 years of monthly payments (500-600?), then a big final payment. That would be a typica scheme.

But just go into a dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts