GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:

right here goes, ive got a r33 gtr stage 1 tune, ran perfect for the last 4 years of ownership, never broken down, true testament to jap engineering.....

But got an apexi power fc fitted and mapped by TR Racing (great job btw) and since then there sometimes a hestitation/judder/holding back at around 3k happens every 2 out of 5 times, Rob said this is normal and some power fcs do this, ok i can live with that, but yesterday took out for a drive and now when i put my foot down and come on boost it REALLY holds back and lurches car, and to top it all off just been out to start it up to go to shops and it wont start, turns over no problem, has fuel etc just turns and turns and nothing happen anybody got any ideas?

kind regards

dennis:confused::mad:

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
You will get an intermitant misfire with the power fc, theres a big thread about it on the skylines down under forum. However you have a different fault. You may have a loose intercooler pipe, its quite common especially if you still have the original hoses. Take off your front bumper and check the lower nearside pipe as they are known for blowing off. If its not that then you`ll need a tuners help.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok got car started, didnt have enough fuel, was on a slope doh, but still got huge hesitation/holding back when booting it, any ideas?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts