GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, would any R33 owners be interested in earning some cash???????? All you have to do is drive myself and my new bride (yep wedding and no other car will do!) approx 18 miles, will pay handsomely, if you own an R33 and live in the south of England and dont mind taking money for driving to a reception from a church please let me know, my new e mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
awwww bless!!! but how big is the dress???? or are you just gonna shove her in the car and hope for the best:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shove her in

I am not too sure how big the dress is yet but if i squeeze in the back then there shouldnt be any problem with getting the bride in the front, thanks for the phot Alan car looks fantastic.

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
the whitest gtr 33

hey guys PMJ,s got the whitest , and cleanest gtr ive ever seen give him a post ......and it wont turn into a pumpkin @12 either :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
post?

Cant post him through message board so hopefully he might read this thread. White is good but any colour will do

·
Registered
425 Posts
Does it have to be a GTR, coz there are some nice 4 door GTS's that may be easier for the bride to get into with dignity;)

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
heh pmj hope you said we,er bringing both cars m8 thats the deal buddy boy some ones got to take the brides maids!!!!;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SORRY

Sorry for the lack of detail i was just seeing if anyone was interested first, the big day will hopefully be th 26th of July 2003 at Bishops Waltham which is in between Winchester and Southampton, any colour GTR would be fantastic and I will pay for the privilege. Hopefully someone can help me out.
Cheers

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
top idea

The suggestion of a meet is good, there wont be a pub with a car park but the reception is at Chilworth Manor near Romsey, nice manor house in the country with lovely gravel drive and car park.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts