GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mate of mine has just bought a black 35 and the paintwork needs some TLC with quite a few swirl marks evident. Can anyone recommend a good detailer around the Stoke area (say within a 30-40 mile radius) so he can get it looking as it should :smokin:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your friend has a black one in Stoke? I have a DMG and apart from when I've been up to Middlehurst I've never seen another GTR on the road yet, lol!

If you check out the detailing world forum there are a couple of detailers based in the Stoke area. Ones that spring to mind are Auto Detox in Litchfield and Prestige Valeting. There is also Mirrorfinish, based in Cheshire, who will also cover the Stoke area.

Check out the DW forum for some examples of their work. I know that AD has posted some work on a Ferrari that they have recently done and Mirrorfinish have detailed a black GTR - pics are on their website.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Mate of mine has just bought a black 35 and the paintwork needs some TLC with quite a few swirl marks evident. Can anyone recommend a good detailer around the Stoke area (say within a 30-40 mile radius) so he can get it looking as it should :smokin:
i will keep a look out for the black r35, i've seen the DMG one knocking around newcastle:bowdown1:, wish i had the money:bowdown1:

gtrrrrr is that your 34 in your avatar, i've not seen that around stoke.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your friend has a black one in Stoke? I have a DMG and apart from when I've been up to Middlehurst I've never seen another GTR on the road yet, lol!

If you check out the detailing world forum there are a couple of detailers based in the Stoke area. Ones that spring to mind are Auto Detox in Litchfield and Prestige Valeting. There is also Mirrorfinish, based in Cheshire, who will also cover the Stoke area.

Check out the DW forum for some examples of their work. I know that AD has posted some work on a Ferrari that they have recently done and Mirrorfinish have detailed a black GTR - pics are on their website.
Thanks for that dude, I will pass the information along to him :cool: He actually had it to Middlehursts a week ago for his optimisation service.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will keep a look out for the black r35, i've seen the DMG one knocking around newcastle:bowdown1:, wish i had the money:bowdown1:

gtrrrrr is that your 34 in your avatar, i've not seen that around stoke.
Yes mate, that's my 34 but I live in the north-east :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts