GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Nissan were trying to sell me £750 worth of Armourfend when I did the final spec of my car. I decided that any money would be better spend having the car detailed... So I did!!!!!!!!

I found Robbie - a Detailer near Ascot. He was simply great, and to be highly recommended. :bowdown1:

Here's a link to see what was done. I am very happy with the results.:chuckle::smokin:

Magic Vs Nissan GTR - Detailing World

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Does anyone recommend or know any detailers in the Blandford Forum (Dorset) area???

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does anyone recommend or know any detailers in the Blandford Forum (Dorset) area???
Hello Paul,

Good to see you yesterday and thanks for the coffee!
I am using John Drake to prepare my car prior to collection from Westover in Bournemouth next week. He is based in Hampshire but will travel pretty much anywhere. His contact details are available on line just type 'John's wax' into Google. He uses Zymol products (which are excellent) and is an authorised seller of the waxes.

He has detailed a number of my cars and he is highly recommended.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
So do you have a number and cost for the man Robbie ?

I am in Reading, just down the road and am looking for a detailer who know what he (or she) is doing

·
Registered
104 Posts
steve check out a guy called zaff of 'project karma' he is based in bristol, he travelled down to jfe exeter to do my car, on picking my black gtr up and driving it back to bristol from exeter it picked up alot of motorway dirt, he kindly came over to my house and gave the car another once over, looked stunning and he is soon to add pictures to his portfolio, very helpful guy and would recommend him

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Hi Guys,

Nissan were trying to sell me £750 worth of Armourfend when I did the final spec of my car. I decided that any money would be better spend having the car detailed... So I did!!!!!!!!

I found Robbie - a Detailer near Ascot. He was simply great, and to be highly recommended. :bowdown1:

Here's a link to see what was done. I am very happy with the results.:chuckle::smokin:

Magic Vs Nissan GTR - Detailing World

Thank you for the kind words Nick :thumbsup:

Robbie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts