GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back from seeing Robbie at Valet Magic in Ascot today. Gave my Storm White a bit of colour correction and plenty of protection for the winter months. It was needed for the journey home in the sleet! Will try and post up a couple of photos when I've mastered it!

Robbie has now worked with most of the Nissan colour range but say's he really would like to get his hands on a red car! Can throughly recommend his service and knows the GTR paint issues so I'm sure he will try to help where he can.

Cheers Robbie :D

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Your welcome.

Nice avatar

Robbie

·
Registered
302 Posts
Got my paint work sorted from Robbie, I had a few swirls on the car and was not too pleased, black in the best (in looks) and worst (in aftercare) colour to go for, spoke to Robbie and he said he would sort it and he did.

He knows the paintwork well and I did ask him if the detailing would remove any paint layers and he assured me that he would not be that rough with the car, becuase the paintwork is so soft.
He worked through the night on the car and he did a perfect job, I have posted some links and it looks hot.

At the same time i decided to get the armourfend on the front sorted and killed two birds with one stone. Robbie orgainsed it with the guys for the film protection and they worked together.

It not that expensive and its well worth the looks after, I will proberly return in 9-10 months time. Cheers Robbie great job.

Will try and post some before and after pics once i have the loaded.

Manjit Bhambra's Photos | Facebook

Manjit Bhambra's Photos | Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3730568&l=a3e0756bcf&id=530100495

·
Registered
760 Posts
Looks like a great detailing job, but every time I see a black one in a "before" shot, I breathe a sigh of relief I bought a grey one! The photo 9th from the bottom on the link shows the orange peel to good effect also - Nissan really need to drop that paint from it's inventory sharpish.
Paintshield job looks superb though:thumbsup:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Orange peel is not limited to nissan . . . take a look at Merc, BMW (The worst by far), though VW appear to be able to paint a car.

The Amour fend application on here looks stunning - great great work.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I know Robbie did a really good job was well pleased.

I know black is tough to look after but it does look the best, without a doubt, but then again if anyone asked for my advise i would say go for gun metallic or white

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Cheers for all the great comments guys

Robbie

·
Registered
535 Posts
how much does this detailing business cost? never had it done before but I'm thinking of giving the GTR a good spruce up after all this winter grime!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
how much does this detailing business cost? never had it done before but I'm thinking of giving the GTR a good spruce up after all this winter grime!
Depending on the condition of the car a good single stage machine polish and a long life Zaino sealant system would be a set price of £400.00

Feel free to give me a call for more info.

Robbie

01344 891 891

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Robbie,

I like the GTR you have on your web homepage, whoose is that?:thumbsup:
:chuckle: It is yours indeed :thumbsup:

Robbie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts