GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I will introduce myself, I am from Canada B.C, recently bought a 1989 R32 GTR. Has some mods ect but I need a new rim because its not fixable.

The rims are:

17x9 Regamaster, white,....but I dont know the offset. I have searched alot and asked people what they think it is.

The offsets I am going back and forth with are +18 or +38(seems not right though compared to what I read about offsets on 17x9)

The car is lowerd 1.25 all around.

I have pics for you to see if you can tell me from what you see....they rims dont stick out far so one of these offsets has to be correct. I dont know offset too extensivly so I dont know which one to use but If I were to quess I would say +18:confused:

Album: GTR

Appreciate any help!!

Jordan:thumbsup:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thanks, I checked out some of those offset measurement sites.

so I went from the begining

took the stock R32 GTR wheels

16x8, new wheels 17x9. Increase a half a inch on each side of width. The stock wheel offset on GTR wheels is 30, calculate some stuff.

I have determined that the regamaster wheel must have a offset of 38. The wheel does not touch or extended out the fender. If it gains a inch of width on each side then this should be correct. If the wheels had a 18 offset then then would be sticking out close or touching almost which they dont do.

Thanks for the help, hopefully I have got this all straighted out.

Jordan:wavey:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts