GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dave the Wilkins boy was telling me yesterday about some diagnostic tests for a skyline, anybody else know what they are??

Si

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
There is a book, the skys the limit, in PDF format that one of the australian owners bunch made... is bloody excellent... i cant remenber the link for it, its burried away in one of the past threads... but it gives you the diagnostics for the ECU, HICAS and Aircon!

if you send me your email ill mail you a copy

and if anyone knows the original URL for the thing can they post it up again... nice to give credit to the right people!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a bloody Fantastic Little Book..... done some of the tests and so far thumbs up, how cool is the info in this Tome......

Has everyone else got a copy of this, was I late on the take up or what????

Well Good.... my Transmission is Fine!!!!! and so is my Climate control, plus some good info on the different specs of skylines, as regarding the type etc, very interesting stuff.

Anyone know of anymore of this kinda thing on the web??

Si:D

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Matt any chance of forwarding it to me???

Does it work for the R33

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
So whats going to happen?

Thanking you in advance

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
I always knew there was a reason I liked the SDU forums :p

This little book was one of them, it's author GraemeWi is a really great guy.

Check out this thead on the SDU site for more pointers, info, and download details for the Skyline Book

·
Registered
14 Posts
4WD

IT doesn't have anything about the 4WD or A-LSD, any one know how to diagnose this? I have already had it checked out and they said everythings fine, but I woldn't mind doing the test myself.:smokin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts