GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can anyone tell me if there any differences in sizes between the uk R33gtr and the Japanese equivalent. I know obvious differences such as reflectors and fog light but not sure of the actual depth etc. The reason I'm asking is that I've bought some vspec spats for a R33gtr and the don't seem to fit. Thanks.

Malc.

·
Registered
26,772 Posts
Hi, can anyone tell me if there any differences in sizes between the uk R33gtr and the Japanese equivalent. I know obvious differences such as reflectors and fog light but not sure of the actual depth etc. The reason I'm asking is that I've bought some vspec spats for a R33gtr and the don't seem to fit. Thanks.

Malc.
basic answer no

if youve bought genuine nissan v spec spats, then they wiill have a part number stamped on the back

if not then they are copies

some copies fit well, others dont, depends where they come from

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for your response. I've just checked the spats and there's no part number as suspected. i put this down to yet another EBay disappointment. :(

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hi Malc, yep same bumper sizes (dims). However, as youve deduced, different copies are different fits. I bought my copies from a well known seller and the fit was not perfect at all. I had to extensively modify mine to make them perfect!

Matty newera is your best place to go if you want them 'off the shelf perfect.'

Cheers,

Benj

1 - 5 of 5 Posts