GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, I have some questions in random order about r34's

someday I would like to own a r34 skyline, but not a GT-R, because I want it to be rear wheel drive, and as lightweight as possible, but I would put a rb26 in it
so I'm thinking, if I'm going to modify it anyway, why not just buy a less interesting version instead of a GTT, and build that up, isn't the cheapest version a 2ltr? howmutch do they cost?
is it possible to put bnr34 rear-arches on this car?
what are the main differences 'beside the attesa-ets' in the r34 chassis-range? I can imagine that a bnr34 chassis is much stiffer, is there anybody on this forum that can tell me about all the different r34's, and their differences?

thank you for your attention

grtz

·
Registered
32 Posts
difference between 34's

I don't know really where to start between the dirrerences between the two cars because there are so many. The thing is that they are all only small but in the end that it adds up to a better refined package. If you can afford it i would always buy a gtr over a gtt or gts. Every thing from the suspention is slightly different (its alumimum as apposed too steal, different camber... etc) too the chassy (stiffer) to the gear box (stronger). Plus there is just the enjoiment of driving something thay you know is the best vertion of your type of car. And every reveiw that you read will say that this one of the best cars to ever come out of Japan. And if you want rear wheel drive just get a tourque split contoler, then you have the best of both worlds. And trust me, i have a gtr, and when you go through a corner sliding, punch the throttle, the ass steps out and the 4wd pulls you straight. It is the best fealing!!! I love it... You will never look back and think i wish i bought a gtt but if you have a gtt you will always think, this is awsome.... I wounder what a gtr would be like since its ment to be better. But hey in the end your the one that has to be happy with what you drive so do what you think, but i am glad i bought a gtr!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok,
thank you for your response, maybe it's better to buy a r33 GT-R, instead of a r34 GTT,

grts

·
Registered
32 Posts
yeah i would prefer a r33 gtr to a r34gtt, but the car that i like in that price range is an r32 gtr. I think they're an awsome car just everyone thinks there old. 33's are slower then 32's i've seen a 33gtr get betten by a 99 wrx that had an exhaust and boost (the 33 was stock) and i flogged the wrx in my 32 and all it had was and exhaust. But at the end of the day its your car get the one you like. And don't write off a car because someone bagged it out, drive them all and see which one you like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts