GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to replace both diffs on my R33 gtr. Ideally I would like helical, does anybody have any recommendations and also where to purchase them as google seems to draw a blank.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
I'm looking to replace both diffs on my R33 gtr. Ideally I would like helical, does anybody have any recommendations and also where to purchase them as google seems to draw a blank.
If you are looking for Helical Diffs to suit, Best unit would be the Quaife ATB Diff.
I have one in the front of my car, and it makes a huge difference to the traction. They are also now making them for the rear as well (I have a Nismo 2way rear)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have looked at those, they seem very good, is there any British stockists? Can only find them in the US, and when buying from quaife is there not a ten unit minimum order?

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
I have looked at those, they seem very good, is there any British stockists? Can only find them in the US, and when buying from quaife is there not a ten unit minimum order?
I bought mine at my local Quaife supplier here in NZ

You best bet would be SVS, they are the UK Quaife supplier.

Special Vehicle Services Ltd

:)

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
I have a quaife diff in the stagea - Not tried it in real anger yet as have only just got it back on the road .Even so the difference is immeadiately obvious when it is pushed just a bit.

They are available in the uk and although you may need to oprder them from quaife in 10s people had them in stock end of last year for sure.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Not available for the R32 or any skyline models having googled their home page. Quaife are good generally for most applications

1 - 12 of 12 Posts