GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
***9632; Digital G-sensor The reaction rate about 30 times faster than using a sensor, so pure digital high-sensitive G-sensor. ATTESA input to and fro G-outputs a signal which quickly ETS. Improving the effective reaction rate is in every scene. When you break in the corner, you can react faster than an overwhelming response from the sensor at intervals genuine. Start with 0-400, and react faster to changes when shifting up the G. Also acts sudden braking during deceleration, braking force can be obtained quickly and powerful 4WD is imposed.

• The OEM sensor has to reduce the maximum output of G. Since the G-sensor Digital has expanded by about 15% output, you can get a genuine honest real property even keep up with the breaking point. You can use it as a replacement to the vehicle is broken · Genuine G-sensor. R32 vehicle was released there was no advanced accelerometer is small. Genuine G-sensor to detect the G has degree swinging pendulum with oil. Not appear to be diagnostic, oil degradation in aging, and deterioration in the characteristics of the component deterioration. G-sensor Digital uses the latest electronic digital MEMS accelerometers, you get unparalleled reliability and stability throughout the speed calculated by the microcomputer. Can be installed without machining it comes with a separate bolt-on car · coupler only. No. · BNR32 # 81010 No. · BCNR33 # 81011 No. · BNR34 # 81012 Each price ¥ 42,000 (¥ 40,000 tax)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Ooooooow!!
: thumbsup:
Bob

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Don't you all think that Nissan would have not mass produced a car with the ATTESA system if they thought the OEM Sensors were not up to the job?

There is no point having a component perform 30x quicker if the rest of the system requires even more time than the factory G-sensor to respond.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I think the point is, at the time, those G-sensors (oil based? is that true?) were the best available (cost and production-wise).

Now, digital G-sensors are easy and cheap... so for those suffering from malfunctioning old original G-sensors, this is a smart upgrade - better to have one component react faster than the original after all.

But true, IF the rest of the ATTESSA can't keep up with the faster signals, then there IS no point.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I think the point is, at the time, those G-sensors (oil based? is that true?) were the best available (cost and production-wise).

Now, digital G-sensors are easy and cheap... so for those suffering from malfunctioning old original G-sensors, this is a smart upgrade - better to have one component react faster than the original after all.

But true, IF the rest of the ATTESSA can't keep up with the faster signals, then there IS no point.
would it work better hooked up to this bit of kit ???

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/150416-upgraded-programable-faster-attessa-ecu.html

Nigel :thumbsup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Don't you all think that Nissan would have not mass produced a car with the ATTESA system if they thought the OEM Sensors were not up to the job?

There is no point having a component perform 30x quicker if the rest of the system requires even more time than the factory G-sensor to respond.
Well after reading the thread on the new attesa ecu being developed, it seems most of the lag (on the r32 at least) on the system is due to the pump being allowed to drop to a lower than desirable pressure and then having to build pressure again when it tries to transfer to front wheels.

That said I know nothing of how the sensors work so whether or not it would provide a tangible gain remains to be seen.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts

·
Registered
4,586 Posts

I think that is pretty naive to think that Nissan would have technology from the future when they designed the GT-R in the 80's....

....What did your home PC look like in the 80's:chairshot

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,872 Posts
The old G-meters works at the speed of light.
Soo, how much faster is the 'new' one?

Bull shlt baffles brains..

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Combat could you tell us how the old G-sensor works? From reading the Japanese, Do-Luck is saying that the old ones are analog (some kind of internal oil base?) and hence I would think that anything digital would be faster.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Would really be interesting to hear if such a digital g-sensor is really usefull...

...especially when keeping the standard slow ATTESA Ecu in case of a R32 GTR or would it be better to look out for a R32 V-spec one :nervous:

Cheers,

Leo
Leo, I wasn't aware that there was a difference between the ATTESSA ECU's between a std R32 and V-spec R32... I know they are different for the R33s and R34s though.

The only difference between the Midori "tune" and the Do-Luck tune is the following. Tell me if it makes sense. I'm inclined to agree with those saying "baloney" on this one.

#4 line in Japanese:

My rough translation:
The Midori Digital G sensor has been tuned so its special calculated output so that the ATTESSA-ETS can agressively perform. You will experience 4WD driving as you never have before in your GTR on circuits as well as of course the street.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Leo, I wasn't aware that there was a difference between the ATTESSA ECU's between a std R32 and V-spec R32... I know they are different for the R33s and R34s though.
V-Spec R32's had R33 running gear and the attessa comp

1 - 20 of 181 Posts