GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a while since I looked at these, last time I think the Do-Luck Tarzan box was the rage but I know there have been some developments since.

Whats considered the best option these days?

·
Registered
992 Posts
I bought the Xtreme TSC module early last year with the plan to use it with a GRID digital G sensor to replace the OE one. Fairly in expensive compared to the Do Luck I think and a simple way of manipulating the torque split.

I know the Do-Luck systems are a lot more sophisticated but I was after something a little straight forward.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Have the Do-Luck Tarzan, after the Midori Seibi unit.
I think the older 32's and 33's will see more gains from it but i did notice the awd reaction time improve so for me that's a win.
Whilst i've upgraded the g-sensor, I'd never consider a torque split - I bought a GT-R, I don't want to turn it into an Evo. :p

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Been thinking about getting one for awhile fancy Midori Standard version if they are still available

·
Registered
167 Posts
Having had the Midori Seibi and no running the Tarzan G-Box i can say that I prefer the Do-Luck option.
It seems to work with my driving style better as it reacts differently to the factory and MS units, and doesn't throw off the G-Force display like the MS unit did.

Your call but I'm glad i upgraded to the Do-Luck G-Box, definitely preferred.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts