GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a Digital Intercooler Charge Temperature Gauge complete with temperature probe and all wiring. Probe sits in intercooler pipework; clamps under a silicone house. From memory the LCD is a back lit blue screen, but dont hold me to that

Brand new, never used.

£15 collected or + £5 p&p

Thanks

Ade

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have just however managed to find a link to where I originally bought the gauge from, with info as below:

For accurately measuring the temperature of the air charge coming into the engine after the intercooler and before it enters the engine. This gauge is backlit and has a very clear LCD display, and comes with the sensor comes ready to fit under a boost hose where it fits to intercooler outlet or throttle body so the sensor is right in the air charge flow.

The air charge temp in a turbo car should be kept as low as possible (typically 30 to 40 degree's) any more and you will start to loose power at the least or at the worst melt a piston.

By installing the gauge you can monitor you inlet air temp's and also the effects of different cooling methods for the pressurised air (intercoolers, ducting, water injection etc).

Details:

- Will Display (+) Temperatures up to 70c
- Will Display (-) Temperatures down to -40c
- 1 second sampling
- Sensor is supplied with 1500mm cable to reach any point in the engine bay.
- Aprox 50mm x 30mm x 15mm Clips into appropriate cut out

Thanks

Ade

1 - 3 of 3 Posts