GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cameras

what do u guys use for your digital pics ?
dcd and phil
i wouldnt mind knowing what you use ?

any help grateful /

gus

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
I use a Sony DSC F505V with a 3.3 mp ccd.
There is a new one out called the F707 with a 5.1ccd...
I really do reccomend Sonys...especially now that memory stick prices have tumbled! Also very good are the Olympus 5+ mp ccd camera...they have extremely bright lenses.

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Hey Jeff...sure your cannon is good too, but I really have no experience with them. I know Cannon is the best at the high end of the Digital camera market...but for consumers stuff I really like the usability of Sonys. My preference that's all.:)

·
Registered
547 Posts
And I use

a Nikon Coolpix 990 ... also 3.3m pix... good lens, comes out at the top or near the top of all the reviews I've read.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Dino,

I was just wondering what you think of Canon's digital camera, that's all. No worries ;)

I know Sony is very nice also, it was a tough choice for me between Sony and Canon.

Jeff

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
iam thinking of the sont mds p50
or the canon ixsus
iam swaying sony coz of price and looks

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
As most people would agree, they are all good. You will get pretty darn good results with most digi cameras on the market. One of the reason I chose the Sony was because of the Carl Zeiss lense....

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
Check this out ...

I have a Fuji 4800Zoom but will upgrade to a Nikon Coolpix 5000.

Try here http://www.dpreview.com/ as this is arguably the best place for anyone looking for a digital camera to go for information.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts