GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my gtr for 2 years now and not driven it as much as i wish i could. Now my insurance has changed their policies making it too expensive for a 21 year old to insure and not really drive.

I am considering selling the car and buying a 32gtr for a bit less money to keep for a track car,gutted interior and the like. I still need the gtr experiance in my life.

What i really want to know is do you think this is a decent idea and what sort of price should i put mine up for.

1995 R33 Nissan Skyline GT-R v-spec

This has the spec and a good set of pictures! Maintinance has been thourough since i bought it aswell as new battery and set of break pads.

Your thoughts and experiance would be very helpfull thank you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Basically, would i be able to get a really good (mechanically) r32 thats faster than mine plus keep some cash in my pocket for the price i could sell mine for?? or would i be better off turning my 33 into a track toy?

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
this was brought from Fortune Hill was it?

in this market,max £11000 really i'd say,always put it up for more than you want and then allow room for haggling

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
32's are going for some inflated prices these days, there is no reason why good example 33's should not go for what they are worth. A track prepared 33 should be worth round 20K or more. Obviously I don't know much detail about the build of the car, but 20K mate. also depends on how desperate you are to sell.

·
Registered
25,961 Posts
32's are going for some inflated prices these days, there is no reason why good example 33's should not go for what they are worth. A track prepared 33 should be worth round 20K or more. Obviously I don't know much detail about the build of the car, but 20K mate. also depends on how desperate you are to sell.
good R32s are extremely difficult to find,

prices are on the way up for 32s only in japan

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
prices for 32's are going to rise sooner rather than later as there gets fewer of them around..
if you have one or intend to get one keep hold of it ..!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That sounds nice. Wanna buy it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts