GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Direction required if possible

Can anyone tell me the best way to get to RB M'Sport when travelling from the North, heading south on the M6?

Cheers,
Matt.

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bollox!

You will have to have a pint for me -

They don't have any bars on oil rigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt.:(

·
Registered
710 Posts
I know the long route

Junc 29 of M6, take a right (I think - just don't head for Leyland as you want to go in the opposite direction). Take a right at the first set of lights onto Wigan Road, pass through Euxton (you'll pass Papa Luigi's restaurant on your right). Follow signs for Eccleston and once in Eccleston give Rod a call as you're only 5 mins away from him.

Talat.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
rod bell motorsport

COME OFF AT THE CHARNOCK RICHARD SERVICES BETWEEN J28 AND J27 ON THE M6
TAKE THE SLIP ROAD TO TAKE YOU OVER THE MOTORWAY ONLY IF COMING FROM THE NORTH.
DRIVE OVER THE MOTORWAY AS IF YOU WERE DRIVING TO CAMELOT FUN PARK THEN KEEP DRIVING TILL YOU COME TO A T JUNCTION ABOUT 1/2 TO 3/4 MILE THEN TURN RIGHT.
DRIVE PAST THE CAR SHOWROOM ON YOUR LEFT
THEN DRIVE THROUGH THE SMALL VILLAGE WATCH OUT FOR THE SPEED CAMERA
YOU DRIVE THROUGH THE VILLAGE UNTIL YOU PASS THE PETROL STATION ON THE RIGHT.
THEN ABOUT 150 - 200 YARDS DO A LEFT TURN GOING TOWARDS MAWDESLEY.
DRIVE ON FOR ABOUT 400 -500 YARDS TILL YOU COME TO A SMALL ROUNDABOUT GO STRAIGHT ON.
KEEP DRIVING STRAIGHT ON YOU WILL COME TO A RIGHT LEFT WHERE THERE IS A PUB WITH A BEER GARDEN ON THE RIGHT.
STILL DRIVE ON THAT ROAD YOU WILL SEE A MOT STATION ON YOUR LEFT PASS IT AND KEEP DRIVING TILL YOU COME TO A SHARP RIGHT BEND DRIVE ABOUT 150 YARDS THEN TURN LEFT INTO DARK LANE.
DRIVE UP DARK LANE FOR ABOUT 300 YARDS THEN TURN RIGHT INTO TOWN GATE WORKS IND EST.
YOU CAN DRIVE STRAIGHT ON WHEN GOING INTO THE IND EST.
YOU WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW THE ROAD ROUND TO THE LEFT RB MOTORSPORT IS THE 2ND UNIT ON THE RIGHT

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU FIND ROD BELL MOTORSPORT

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts