GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Waahay!

You got a digi cam then! Like I said the other day I love the new look, you should post up pics of the car with the original wheels and other graphics as they look like two separate cars.

Luke

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Prefer the new graphics to the old ones Dirk.

Also, amazing air brushing of a building on your bonnet in the first pic...must have taken some work :D Then you go and stick stickers all over it ! :D

Only jokin'

Daz

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Looks awesome! I especially like the eyelids over the headlights .. make it look far more aggressive .. top stuff :D

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
CHEERS

SHIN, THANKS FOR POSTING UP, I THOUGHT THAT THE CAR WAS FINALLY WORTH USING UP SOME SPACE FOR:)

EYELIDS ARE FROM C WEST, THEY GO WITH MY C WEST BONNET THAT WAS ORDERED 6 MONTHS AGO AND WAS MADE 2.5 MONTHS AGO AND WILL BE HERE ON MONDAY WITH MY JUN R33 FROM JAPAN, WILL PUT UP PICTURES OF THE NEW BONNET WHEN PAINTED AND FITTED ONCE I GET BACK FROM JAPAN IN 3 WEEKS TIME, I HOPE IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT:) ( ITS FRP BTW )

THE TYRES ARE DUNLOP AND ARE SEMI SLICK ROAD LEGAL TYRES SITTING ON GARYS GT1 NISMO RIMS WHICH I BLAGGED FROM HIM UNTIL I HAVE MY NEW WHEELS!

WILL ALSO DO SOME UNDER BONNET PICS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE THE MARVELOUS WORK OF GT ART;)

MY REAR KEVLAR DIFFUSER IS NOT SHOWN AS OFF THE CAR AT THE MOMENT AS HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO PUT IT BACK ON AFTER THE DYNO DAY AT G FORCE A FEW WEEKS AGO:( BUT THE LATEST ADDITION OF CARBON REAR LIGHT LENSES ARE SHOWN :p

THE NEW GRAPHICS WERE SPECIALLY MADE FOR MY CAR AND ARE APPROVED FOR USE ON MY CAR BY HKS.:)

KEEP THE FAITH:smokin:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Stunning looking car dirk as usuall,what wheels u getting ???
looks totally different to before, assume garys being dabling with it too.

lee

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Looks tough andy very tough

mate. Proper brute and pit bull stance.

Has come a long way since we met up at that BP garage up at Farthing corner all them Yions ago.
Carbon rear lenses are a nice touch and those tyres are bad boy.
easy in the wet tiger!!

I think there is plenty under the hood from what I hear...starting with 2530s plus many more.

Looks real diff on the GT1s as well. You going for 19s then?

Nick

·
Registered
241 Posts
I bow to thee O' master

that car, no sorry, car is such a bad word, that personification of pure brilliance is possibly the most fantastic thing that i have ever seen.

Well done

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
CHEERS EVERYONE

CAR IS FINALLY GETTING TO BE HOW I WANT IT AFTER ALL THIS TIME OF CONTINOUS DEVELOPMENT AND IMPROVEMENT, JUST A LITTLE MORE POWER I THINK AND I WILL BE DONE, JUST A TAD FURTHER TO GO WITH THIS CAR:)

MINGESTER73 ; YES, I HAVE DONE ABOUT 18000 MILES ON THE CURRENT ENGINE SETUP SINCE GARY DID IT EARLIER THIS YEAR, IT DONE SO MANY TIME TRIALS AND BEN GIVEN SO MUCH ABUSE, ITS STOOD THE POUNDING VERY WELL AND STILL KEEPS COMING BACK FOR MORE, NOT HAVING 19's, TOO BIG AND HEAVY, STICKING WITH 18'S, NEVER BEEN A REAL FLASH WHEEL LOVER BUT THE DIFFERENCE ADDED MADE BY GARYS GT1'S WHICH ARE ON A BORROW TO ME HAS MADE ME REALISE WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE TO FINISH THE EXTERIOR. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE THE NEW SET THATS GOING ON, VERY INTERESTING!;) :)

FEEL RAPED BY THE LOW PRICE I SOLD THE STANDARD R34 RIMS FOR, BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAD A FULL BLOWN RE-BORE LIKE THAT, WELL DONE DEVIL DAVE:D

THERE IS AN OLD SAYING WHICH IS FITTING TO THE WHOLE WHEEL SALE SAGA - ' A FRIEND IN NEED, IS A PEST!':D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts