Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
31,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody.
There have been stories and rumours going around the last few days about Jm-imports, Dragon,and SVM. Basically, somebody has decided to maliciously start a rumour that Dragon and JM-imports have "got it in" for SVM. The rumours go on to suggest threats have been made to Kev's business.

I have spoken with the parties involved and am satisfied that someone is spreading lies as either part of a game, for genuine malice or misinformation.

The fact is these rumours need to stop. The parties involved are taking advice from the police and we will surrender any information requested by any police investigation.

if we discover the origin of these rumours and illicit emails we will be taking action.

So, whatever you have heard, isn't true and if you started these rumours, pack it in

Mook

·
Administrator
31,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there was a thread we removed. then PM's and now annonymous emails. If I find the emails match the web IP, there will be bans

mook

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
there was a thread we removed. then PM's and now annonymous emails. If I find the emails match the web IP, there will be bans

mook
Mook, if the email and web IPs match, that should be handed over to the Police.

·
Premium Member
8,086 Posts
Shame to "attack" someone like this, looks like some people are scared of SVM's success, I'm all for competition and I'm sure dragon/GTC and JM Imports want the scene to develop more, and it won't without people competing with each other

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Yes, I caught that thread before it was deleted.

Pretty silly IMO.
If you had info someone had it in for SVM, you'd either keep quiet or tell them. You wouldn't post it up a public forum. It's like playground wispers with 8 year olds. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Mike, I'd disagree with the word childish.

Threats of any nature can be incredibly stressful for those concerned and whilst the origininator may only be wishing to spook someone, the recipient does not know that.

Lowest form of cowardice and spite in my book.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Mike, I'd disagree with the word childish. Threats of any nature can be incredibly stressful for those concerned and whilst the origininator may only be wishing to spook someone, the recipient does not know that. Lowest form of cowardice and spite in my book.
Sorry, I meant childish by the person who was making the threats - its all a bit playground and about time people making the threats grew up.

·
Super Moderator
15,686 Posts
It's complete madness. We will sweep the board of anyone found participating in it.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
It's complete madness. We will sweep the board of anyone found participating in it.
Quite right, its all well and good having banter (I know I get a little close to the mark with that div enshui) but at the end of the day its all good fun and he does provide a certain level of entertainment to me (u never know what bollox he will come out with next) lol.

Anyone who threatens someone with physical violence should be kicked off without any second thought on the matter

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Kev I do actually like u lol
Awww!

Tuner banter aside it aint on to make threats!

Unless the threat is "I am going to blow your doors off at Marham" or something along those lines!!:chuckle:

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
I hadn't seen anything either but rightly anyone making threats should be prosecuted whether in jest or not. Anyone on the receiving end could not know if they were genuine and certainly any club member found, and proven, being involved would be ejected from the club.

Hope you get to the bottom of it and good job by mods getting the details back.

PS Who is Dragon??

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
My money is on those naughty TT-RS boys (& girls):chairshot

Hope it gets sorted out & the perp gets a good kicking (cyber style):flame:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
My money is on those naughty TT-RS boys (& girls):chairshot

Hope it gets sorted out & the perp gets a good kicking (cyber style):flame:
didnt know we have TTRS peeps here :)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
KK wasn't invited down to the TGI car park near Nissan on the A41 was he ;-)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.