GTR Forum banner

201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
What deals are there at the moment as couple dealers I've spoken to said only a 5k Nissan contribution if take out pcp through them but no discount. Best I've been offered is 19,955 deposit and £720 a month over 3 years. How is that in comparison to others? This was based on a Bayside blue prestige (red interior)

Thanks in advance.
Sandcliffe Nottingham quoted me £8309 (including £5000 Nissan dep contribution) off a Bayside with black recaro through carwow. May be worth giving them a call, or just call all the NHPC dealers and see what they have. Great time to buy for year end if they have your car in stock.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
I think carwow deals are excellent for buying cash, you’ll save about 8.5K approx. On pcp don’t matter how good the deal sound, it’s the amount of interest pay which makes the good deal not so good at the end.

So you’d pay 46k in total for 3 years (19,995 deposit 720x36)
If you sell privately about 60k , it will cost you 32k in total for 3 years.

If you buy outright for 81.6k and sell it for 60k in 3 years, it will cost you 21.6k in total for 3 years.

So on pcp it’s 11.6k more compare to cash.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sandcliffe Nottingham quoted me £8309 (including £5000 Nissan dep contribution) off a Bayside with black recaro through carwow. May be worth giving them a call, or just call all the NHPC dealers and see what they have. Great time to buy for year end if they have your car in stock.

Nice one. Thanks for letting me know. I'll give them a try and see what they say. I've got a white recaro 69 plate anyway was just hoping to get one in bayside but if works out too much I'll just stick to what I've got.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
I agree, sell your car and buy new for cash. You still have 4 months to save up before the car is delivered. You only need £500 deposit to place an order which could be cancelled anytime if things didn’t work out.

·
Vendor
2,786 Posts
Write an advert out for your current car and post it here, autotrader,pistonheads, I think Autotrader is £85 until it sells, free here and not sure about pistonheads.

good luck

·
Registered
142 Posts
I appreciate the advice guys! It was more of a curiosity to know what type of deals/offers are out there as they are always changing but for me personally unless the car is practically being given away, I rather just stick to what I have as I'm still really happy with it.
When the MY20 models were announced some dealers had a few my19s left in stock and needed to get rid to make space so they were throwing deals at you and i took advangage and was a bargain in comparison the prices they are asking for a new one now.
I've had 2 whites, 1 black and 1 katsura R35's and now fancied a bayside.
However to pay more i don't mind but it is quite a big jump in price since the euro 6 price change it has increased a fair bit again and to really only benefit on a colour change and a few tweaks here and there to gearbox/turbos I'd rather not personally.
For anyone who is buying a new one best of luck and enjoy as they are amazing machines!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
No probs dude. If you are happy with yours then I see no point just for the sake of colour. I would always consider a wrap if you are little bit bored but white looks amazing as is and it’s one of those colour you would never say no if there was an amazing deal.

201 - 208 of 208 Posts