GTR Forum banner

Disklok Steering Wheel Locks - Combi Deal!

3K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Mookistar 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

In light of the recent issues some R35 owners have seen (http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/406969-warning-check-your-security-where-your-gtr-parked.html), I spoke to Mook on here and Ross on the GTROC about the possibility of a Group Buy for a Disklok Steering Wheel lock. Diskloks are Thatcham accredited (details on their website) and add a visual deterrent. Both Mook and Ross were happy to proceed with a Group Buy.

After receiving what seemed like a reasonable offer from Disklok, a quick check of their website showed that they are currently running a Combi Deal, which is a considerably better deal than the Group Buy deal they offered us. As such, I won't be looking to run a Group Buy at this time but I wanted to inform you of this deal, in case anyone wishes to purchase one of these items.

The Combi Deal only runs until this Sunday, 6th December 2015, and is priced at £79.99 with free delivery (Disklok Combo Deal | Disklok). The deal includes small Disklok in silver (RRP £99.99), a steering wheel (protection) cover (RRP £4.99) and a storage case for the Disklok (RRP £8.99).

This is obviously a considerable saving; almost £34!!!

You can call Disklok to check but I have been reliably informed that both the Skyline GTRs and the R35 GTR require the small Disklok with the standard fitment (not wide).

Anyway, I hope that this is of some interest to somebody.

All the best!

Daz

See less See more
#6 ·
IMO, a disklok works as well as a removable steering wheel. The people that steal your car as an oppertunity will be stopped by both. The ones that want to steal your car and actually use intelligence to rob your possession, will be stopped by neither.

Both are excellent deterrent to the former. I personally prefer a removable steering wheel, saves having a massive disklok moving about in your car...

#7 ·
#15 ·
3Rd world problems, Wooo wee fitting my disklok is suuuuch a hassle.... Well imagine the hassle, when your r35 has done a vanishing act! Suddenly, fitting a disklok doesn't feel such a hardship!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.