GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed my Plastic Car Park entry card on the Slider lid that covers the Cup holders and when I breaked at the barrier the plastic car park pass slid inside :bawling: where the slider lid rolls back too, Has anyone else done this and then had to dismantle the centre console in an attempt to retrieve it :rolleyes:

Ive looked at the console and pulled up the brushed alloy trim without it revealing anything obvious e.g screws etc .......... Anyone ?????

PS It might be easier to Pay the £30.00 my employer demands for a new pass :chairshot

Thanks CJ

·
Registered
78 Posts
Did the same thing a while back

easily done!

The two silver side panels at the front of the centre centre consul slide back and just unclip. Remember which one goes which side.

This allows you to lift the centre silver cover straight over the gear lever which in turn gives you unrestricted access to the back of the sliding cover on the centre storage compartment.

the way you unclip the centre silver panel over the gear lever is from the back of it by lifting it from the rear end of the panel --- not the front. As you lift it from the rear by the base of the central sliding compartment the lips left and right side of the consul just release. When it comes to putting it back there is an extra clip front drivers side which you just need to be a bit more aware of to get a snug fit back in place.

Hope that helps

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ..... Great :thumbsup: will go and give it a go now .... I have taken so many cars to pieces but just a tad scared with my GTR ......lol :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts