GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 x Dixcel front disc replacements including bells, fit standard GTR R35 front caliper.

Used but still good for track days.

offers please, and they are heavy so collection would be good.. :)

Got to go..

Rich.

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
380mm.

Also how much of a lip is on the disc edge? what is the current thickness ? New should be 34mm.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
380mm.

Also how much of a lip is on the disc edge? what is the current thickness ? New should be 34mm.
These disc are harder than kryptonite and will show very little signs of wear - but please tell me you have a R35 or do they fit a 32?

Rich.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a R32 with 380mm std discs at present and they do fit, 390mm or 400mm would not fit.
it's 380mm x 34mm (33.5mm now with wear) and initially was a direct replacement for the original discs..

Then when the car went to TA I upgraded to the bigger Dixcel disc's..

Rich.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did ask for offers - I should have asked for sensible offers as these discs and belsl are IMO the best you can get for track and retail at £600 plus vat a set. Hell even the AP's are £605 plus vat which with delivery is approx £750.. so being offered £80 for them is TTP... :)

I have a set of Dixcel front pads to compliment them (pics to follow)

Discs and pads £375 ono plus some delivery costs..

Rich.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'll have a look at these when I pick the tyres up, if they're at same location and haven't sold. Just might have these off you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts