GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is tehre anywhere that has an easy to browse index for general DIY tech write-ups for the Skyline? It seems they are all in random places on here and aren't very complete at all. I'll do a search and come up with about 100 different threads of radom garbage. Is there a single Skyline site that has compiled write-ups for lots of different things (aftermarket part installs, routine tech job, etc)? If not, I think compiling the existing ones and putting them in the FAQ section would save a lot of headaches. Can somebody please point me in the right direction?

For starters, I am trying to find a complete write-up for a FMIC install on my R32 gts-4. Search gave me a whole lot of nonsense.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Unfortunately not everyone documents the work they do, But your right and I have somtimes thought of this myself.

I have also found some of these home made tutorials to be factually incorrect, Especially as far as replacing brake pads is concerned, Something I feel should be done right on any car. It was my intention to make a decent writeup about this sometime soon.

Anyhoo, This is a chance for you to make your own FMIC R32 "How to Guide"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts