GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

decided to make a set of rear reverse/fog lights so i can get rid of the awful thing that was put there by previous owner

here it is one side reverse working

going to hook the fog light side up next and do the other side
(fog light switch not sending power to the rear at the moment)

just a couple of quick pic's its still in working progress but you get the idea......

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Looks quality mate, perhaps its the picture but they don't look too bright without being critical. I've got a load of spare hyperbrights if you want some for nowt.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks mate i won't say no :)

they are quite bright which don't show up well in the pic un-like the lens flire of the original

but it would be interesting to see the difference with the ones u have

its made up of a row of 3 white then a row of 3 red repeated (for the fog) 4 rows of each

but still in the development stage :)

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
I've got a load of spare hyperbrights if you want some for nowt.
Yes please too as I did mine last month with Eclipse Audio using the existing fog switch on my R32 & the right hand reverse light. The switch also puts all the side lights on too when you use it :thumbsup:

What details do you need?

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
The hyperbrights;

Speedmerchant/Satansbodyguard,

I've got around 100 spare 3mm hyperbright wide angle white LED's as above, just let me know how many you need and an address and I'll post some out after the weekend.

Matt.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Mmmm i need me some of those LED's
:)
bob

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Ahh crap, that just reminded me I forgot to post them out before I left for work.
I'll try and sort something for you SBG :chairshot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts