GTR Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Disconnect it before going or get one of those tiny lithium jump starters. Better still, new battery before it lets you down :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
So what size is the standard UK battery. The batteries listed in this guide have the smaller Japanese terminals. Should I be buying a 156?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Went with the optima yellow top it's been in 2 years now, no problems, sometimes the car stands for 3-4 weeks and still starts first time.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Cheers for this. Offshore for 3 weeks, cold weather and the original Nissan battery was dead!

·
Registered
267 Posts
BATTERY

so what size is the standard uk battery. The batteries listed in this guide have the smaller japanese terminals. Should i be buying a 156?
pop down to your halfords shop check there list for gtr battery you get a 5 year guarantee . Mine is going for 4 yrs with no problem, nothing fancy a battery is only a battery

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
pop down to your halfords shop check there list for gtr battery you get a 5 year guarantee . Mine is going for 4 yrs with no problem, nothing fancy a battery is only a battery
If I had a normal battery I would be replacing mine every 6 months. Because I only use my car once 2-4 weeks.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts