GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just as an upgrader to this problem.

Take out the faulty unit and open it up and take out all parts in it, take some silicone and glue the plastic wheels stuck so they wont rattle and problem solved without any money spent.

And if you go for an used one., the car will not accept that and go in self lock mode again until Nissan re program this unit with Nats on the GTR card to the Consult 3.

Just my tips on this problem and yes i have tested it my self :chuckle::smokin:

·
Registered
269 Posts
steering lock

Just as an upgrader to this problem.

Take out the faulty unit and open it up and take out all parts in it, take some silicone and glue the plastic wheels stuck so they wont rattle and problem solved without any money spent.

And if you go for an used one., the car will not accept that and go in self lock mode again until Nissan re program this unit with Nats on the GTR card to the Consult 3.

Just my tips on this problem and yes i have tested it my self :chuckle::smokin:
hi does it follow if you fit a new lock you must also go to Nissan to re-program

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
FYI this is only applicable to 08 jap imports.all uk cars are covered by Nissans official recall.just give your local HPC your vin number if your car is affected.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have fitted this on a few USDM cars and they seem to be fine for 4.5years without reprogram?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts