GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive seen some 345mm brembo discs for sale at a good price for a 200 sx am i right in thinking they are the same hub fitment as standard r32 gtr ?

i can make up some caliper adapters on the mill if the discs would fit.

pretty happy with my brakes now standard calipers with uprated pads and discs are working well but my discs are worn and will soon need replacing.

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
I think that they are the same but I'm only 99%.

With regard to spacers DB Power do a lit using 345mm discs so you might be able to pick up the spacers from them (save you the bother of making them).

In fact they offer the kit for loads of cars (R32, 200SX, Z32) so they might be able to tell you if they all use the same discs.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
LMFAO ???

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Looks like it !! If you want them I will find them out of the garage and have a look !

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
ive seen some 345mm brembo discs for sale at a good price for a 200 sx am i right in thinking they are the same hub fitment as standard r32 gtr ?
Yes, assuming that they're S14 200SX 5 stud fitting and not S13 200SX 4 stud fitting.

Re: the 350Z calipers. The higher spec model had Brembo's. The rear calipers aren't an easy bolt on fit to a GTR (or S13/S14/Z32) rear hub as the caliper bolt spacing is different.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts