GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's a poor time of year to sell a car, more so than ever given the exceptional rainfall we're experiencing. So, looking for opinions / advice?

My car is currently advertised here and via Pistonheads at £48.5K with no offers. Aside from the majority of people contacting me who have some kind of px or another I've now had three offers at £47K - two privately and one trade. Do I wait for a month and hope that interest perks up along with the weather or do you think £47K is a fair offer?

I don't have a car lined up so no real rush. Here's the ad....

Used 2011 Nissan GT-R PREMIUM EDITION for sale in Cardiff | Pistonheads

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Nissan just offered me £51k for my stock MY12 with 6k miles so you're doing well with that offer.
This.

Mine is probably worth 38k-39k private sale, and most trades offering me 33-34k

So yes, for the sake of 1k at a even higher value, and you want to sell, I would bite the hand off with all force.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's as is. I've not approached anyone directly, I've been contacted via my advertisement which identifies the mods. I don't really want the hassle of removing exhausts etc.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If a dealer is offering me £47k I'm inclined to think that it's worth more. The £51k against a Nismo sounds poor unless you're getting a deal on the Nismo?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
£47k is pretty good especially as you only want £48.5k... You could hang on a bit longer if your not desperate!!

The £51k trade in MY12 against a Nismo is a complete p1ss take !!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.