GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a poor time of year to sell a car, more so than ever given the exceptional rainfall we're experiencing. So, looking for opinions / advice?

My car is currently advertised here and via Pistonheads at £48.5K with no offers. Aside from the majority of people contacting me who have some kind of px or another I've now had three offers at £47K - two privately and one trade. Do I wait for a month and hope that interest perks up along with the weather or do you think £47K is a fair offer?

I don't have a car lined up so no real rush. Here's the ad....

Used 2011 Nissan GT-R PREMIUM EDITION for sale in Cardiff | Pistonheads

·
Administrator
31,752 Posts
it'll probably depreciate by £1500 when the new reg no's come out. Take it

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Nissan just offered me £51k for my stock MY12 with 6k miles so you're doing well with that offer.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Nissan just offered me £51k for my stock MY12 with 6k miles so you're doing well with that offer.
This.

Mine is probably worth 38k-39k private sale, and most trades offering me 33-34k

So yes, for the sake of 1k at a even higher value, and you want to sell, I would bite the hand off with all force.

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Is that offer based on the mods, ie do they know about the mods if not then put it back to stock and sell the bits separately and get some money back that way

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's as is. I've not approached anyone directly, I've been contacted via my advertisement which identifies the mods. I don't really want the hassle of removing exhausts etc.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If a dealer is offering me £47k I'm inclined to think that it's worth more. The £51k against a Nismo sounds poor unless you're getting a deal on the Nismo?

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Well, the same garage had an 8k miler on display at £58,995 :nervous:
And the £51k was trade price against a Nismo.
I think they are taking the pee.
Obviously working on low sales turnover, maximum profits.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
£47k is pretty good especially as you only want £48.5k... You could hang on a bit longer if your not desperate!!

The £51k trade in MY12 against a Nismo is a complete p1ss take !!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts