GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Vendor
12,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

after a long time pondering I've finally decided to sell her. I guess she's now exactly how i think a 33 should be. Amazing 1400bhp potential engine with a gearbox to match, stunning looks and 1st class worksmanship throughout. As your all aware this has been a no expense spared project with reliabilty and longevity in mind. The latest rebuild is well documented and i replaced everything inbetween intercooler to the gearbox inc managment with brand new items. The last 6 months a have spend 36k which is the asking price, or a very sensible offer please. RB still have to finish mapping to the 2.0b limit, the price includes a service. I have just installed a set 0f 34GTR seats refinished in the carbonised leather to match the rest of the interior.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Dave, don't do it mate.:bawling: A car like this, with the amount of time, effort, money, blood, sweat and tears put into it will NEVER be replacable.
If you do go ahead with this crazy plan. Best of luck to you.

THIS IS WHAT AN R33 GTR SHOULD BE LIKE. SIMPLY STUNNING! Probably the finest R33GTR on the planet!

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
I don't see how people can put all this money/effort into their cars, and then sell them

I understand, that you can't get attached to them, and that modding will bring us back no extra money, but maybe if you have the intention of selling her in the future, then why not mod it less?

I can't believe your selling up, and best of luck. One of "the" most complete R33's

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
What an ugly car.....

just kidding mate, do not sell this! This car opitimises (sp) everything a skyline owner should aspire to! Immaculate and a real show stopper! :bowdown1:

Sell it and you will regret it!

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
fantastic car but 36k are you joking!!
Are YOU joking?
Jeez, £36K is a bargain mate!
I'd expect the rebuild value to be over £70K on a car of that spec if you started from scratch...

There's probably more than £36K under the bonnet and gearbox, or do these top engines like OS Giken etc just grow on trees nowadays.

Why is people expect these cars to be just given away???:flame:

If it's too much for you, buy a Jap built car and watch how long it lasts before it needs a major rebuild...

·
Registered
243 Posts
It seems like everybody on this board, knows this car... And what it stands for..

But for us less "informed" people, could You post a spec list..??

I guess it´s going to be quite long......:chuckle:

·
Registered
440 Posts
forgive me i dont know the full spec on the car. its only worth what someone will pay for it and its still to expensive - in my opinion!!!!!

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
forgive me i dont know the full spec on the car. its only worth what someone will pay for it and its still to expensive - in my opinion!!!!!
Yeah, you're probably right, much better to break it and make £50k out of the parts second hand :rolleyes:
(in my opinion!!!!!)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRules
fantastic car but 36k are you joking!!

What a tit. He already said that £36k had been spent on the car, which makes the car free. What more do you want?

Isn't there a rule somewhere on comments like this on 'for sale' threads?

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Awesome car Dave and at a bargain price, worth every penny.

Must be very hard to sell up! Good luck.

Whats next???????

Neil

·
Vendor
12,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Guys

thanks for your kind words and support. This car represents an easy 70k worth of personal investment since i first purchased her. I have spent 36k this year alone on the mechanical spec. The spec list would be endless so i have listed some links. For the uneducated you could also refer to Jap performance's write up which describes the car as the best all round 33 ever, due to the detail and quality. The president of Do-Luck Japan asked Andy Barnes to track the car down as he also knows the car and loves it. He kindly supplied me a complete drag boot set up and has offered to come over to the UK to map the car for me, again totally free of charge.
This car has fsh from new and detailed ownership from new.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/50199-davews-car-2007-spec.html

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/35825-my-car-2005-spec.html

A great way to climb into top level GTR ownership with no pain:chuckle: :chuckle:

1 - 20 of 108 Posts