GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An upgrade and a cost effective replacement for the oem analogue g sensor. The Attessa controller features multiple presets including Tarzan mode as well as allowing you to define your own including adjustment of the amount of front torque you would like sent to the front wheels. Available for R32/33/34.

The display also features G reading including capture of peak lat and long G forces during a drive.

£465 delivered and comes with English manual and full support for firmware upgrades. On grey imports firmware updates are not available.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
An order is going in for these in the next day anyone who would like one please drop me a PM. Price is £465 delivered.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have sold a few more of these in recent weeks with very happy customers. Great bit of kit ideal for those who want an almost plug and play upgrade with out any fiddling around bar splicing 1 wire from the ECU.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Going to wrap up this order in the next couple of days.

This seems to be very underrated by some, or those who may not really understand the unit, but having tested and used the DTM II I can certainly say it is well worth the money. You definitely notice that in G2 and A2 modes the response is a lot more aggressive as you can see the shift of torque towards the front wheel cutting. Further more also shift of torque to the front wheels for increased braking stability is also noticeable. Aside of all the modes and adjustability it is nice to have a little display that displays real time and peak long and lat G forces.

Personally wouldn't recommend something that is a gimmick and does not work but you just need to look at Aki's feedback to tell you how impressed he was also.

So just to reiterate from there are a total of 7 settings:

4 in G mode - G1, G2, G3, and G4
3 in ARX mode A1, A2, and A3

G1= Output signal same standalone Do Luck Digital G sensor:

G2= Output signal same standalone Do Luck Tarzan G Box:

G3= Output signal same as a new Nissan oem G sensor:

G4= User programmable - can define a percentage for each of the 4 (front, rear, left, right) G forces should be multiplied by, as sent to the ATTESA ECU. The user can choose an amplification between 0% to 200% for front, left and right G forces, but for the rear G force (i.e. braking), the amplification range is between 100% and 115% (From Aki's Blog)

ARX Mode uses throttle position along side G force and is multiplied by a set variable for each of the settings looked up from the Attesa ECU map.

A1= Street Mode
A2= Circuit Mode
A3= Pure signal mode for both throttle position and G force.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Order will be finalised tomorrow. Anyone else wanting one please drop us a PM.

Lead time approx. 4 weeks as they will be special order and need to be made.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to those who have placed the orders. This is now finalised and won't be accepting any more for this batch.

·
Registered
926 Posts
WOOOOO cant wait!!!! this is the only thing that needs installing in order for me to get on with the rest of the car, Actually I have been meaning to put up a project thread :D I shall do as soon as this arrives. Excited just doesn't cut it right now!

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Should be able to get one if interested however price will be more due to weak yen and price increases. Priced at £530 posted in the UK or extra outside of the U.K. Can check tomorrow for you.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Mine went in on Saturday.

Not had much time in the car since. But very impressed with the way it pre-loads 50% torque to the front (not sure if that is the correct term) when pulling away. Will take some getting used to.

Attesa seems to react quicker to changes in grip too.

Car is still a hand full on roundabouts though :wink:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Thanks for the update, mine arrived and i am yet to fit it, just hadnt had time! cant wait though, all the reviews sound extremely promising!!

Thanks James

Mine went in on Saturday.

Not had much time in the car since. But very impressed with the way it pre-loads 50% torque to the front (not sure if that is the correct term) when pulling away. Will take some getting used to.

Attesa seems to react quicker to changes in grip too.

Car is still a hand full on roundabouts though :wink:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts