GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,
a question for those of ye in the know,,,,
will the do-luck body kit that sumopower are selling for the [email protected] £1500 fit a 1996 GTST facelift model without any blood sweat and tears.......well maybe a little sweat but no tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks
popeye:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
There would probably be a few tears unless you know a Really good bodyshop. The front of a GTR is wider than a GTST and therefore the front bumper (of the GTR kit) would have to be cut in half and have a small section cut out and re-bonded together for it to fit.
The kit they sell for the GTST looks equally as awesome, just would seem a shame to butcher a brandnew very expensive bumper.:runaway:

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
my car is a gtr r33 u.k car, do i need to change the front bumper reinforcer bar to get the do-luck front bumper on, because it just will not go on?

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
fitting

The bumper reinforcer bar has to be modified, trimming it won't do, well it will, but it need's a hell of a lot of trimming. Quite easy once you know how? I was lucky because that nice chappie 1000 B.H.P. gave me his modified reinforcer bar, modified for the DO-LUCK front bumper, if anybody needs to know where to make the cuts on the bar, let me know, i've kept a schematic drawing, with measurements. Once again thanks 1000 B.H.P.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts