GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This weekends competition event at Santa Pod is sponsored by Do-Luck and will run as the ' Do-Luck Pro Shoot Out '. ( you can see details about this direct at Pod's website : JapShow - Japanese Performance Car Event

We have put up prizes for the competition of £250 for the winners and £150 for 2nd place, which will be vouchers to be used against Do-Luck products at Sumo.

As well as this we have arranged for a special area for Do-Luck customers to park thier cars in and therefore we are looking for any of our customers that have Do-Luck products installed to be invited into our area for the day.

Whether you have wheels, a kit or a complete car, you are welcome to join us and we will be providing FOC entry tickets into Pod as a thanks for joining us.

We hope to get a good few cars there all sporting our products therefore if you are interested please email Alex at Sumo with your details ASAP and he will arrange to give you details and tickets etc.

Alex email address in anti spam form! : alex @ sumopower . com

For those who can make it, please get in touch asap as we need to let Pod know how much space we need.

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
My friend with the S14a is running but not in the Pro Shootout... Yet... ;)

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
sounds interesting and what a great offer ANDY :bowdown1: how do you fancy the national skyline meet 2005 best r34gtr/national skyline meet 2006 best car at show on your stand ANDY and it does have some very nice DO-LUCK bits fitted:chuckle: will contact you tomorrow some how :wavey: NISMOMAN

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nismo

If you have Do-Luck parts of any kind you are welcome to join our area and get free tickets to enter.

Email Alex as above for infos.

Andy :)

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
thanks ANDY,rang MARK this morning and disscused what DO-LUCK parts i have fitted ,and he was kind enough to invite me on to your stand:clap: look forword to seeing you all :thumbsup: NISMOMAN

1 - 7 of 7 Posts