GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry new to the forum:lamer: and have posted similar thread at,'general skyline chat' but thought this might be better of being here seeing that its to do with wheels.....D'oh.

Trying to find any pics that i can of 10.5x19 ce28n if the dish looks deeper than the 9.5" thats what i'm after.

Thinking of putting them on my R34 instead of buying the TE37 deep dish 19's

I did look at the thread 'pics of wheels boyz and girls' but no joy.
Many Thanks:)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think 10.5 vs 9.5 is also going to come down to OFFSET. The offset will determine how much dish you get. What I am saying is, the extra 1" could be on the inside and not on the outside. The offset will determine how much the rims protrude.

The 9.5's can have as much dish as long as their offset is more aggressive compared to the 10.5's. I hope I am making sence here.

I mean, you get more dish with less offset (higher number offset) for a 10.5 compared to 9.5.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
I'm going from ce28's 17 x 9 with +22 offset to 18 x 9.5 with +12 offset and yes they have a slightly deeper dish on them.

I dont know if this is becasue of the offset, rim width or both though mate ?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow this is getting complicated now, i have rough idea of what your saying Feint.

Cheers for the input guys:)

·
Registered
429 Posts
I think if the 10.5 and 9.5 have the same offset then the 10.5 should have more dish.

When I was trying to find this out I also found that depending on rim size( I know u are wanting 19's but just for talkin sake) 18s in 10.5 offset +15 wouldn't have the same size dish as 19*10.5 +15 and in 17's they just seem to have the pull back look more.

Hope this helps some how :)

·
Banned
146 Posts
I'm going from ce28's 17 x 9 with +22 offset to 18 x 9.5 with +12 offset and yes they have a slightly deeper dish on them.

I dont know if this is becasue of the offset, rim width or both though mate ?

Keep us posted on how well the 12 offset fits your GTR with pics;)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The 19" CE28's and TE37's have a reverse dish so they have a deep dish anyway unlike 18" or below.
10.5 X19" +12 will have a deeper dish by about 5mm than 9.5 X 19" +12.
Just waiting for my 9.5 X 19" +12 volks to be delivered from Japan, chose this size as there will be no issues with rubbing and theres not much in the dish size.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Just waiting for my 9.5 X 19" +12 volks to be delivered from Japan, chose this size as there will be no issues with rubbing and theres not much in the dish size.
Thats exactly why i plumped for the same size. Not worth the hassle, especially if you use it often, and don't want to make it less useable!

·
Banned
146 Posts
I always wondered why the 19"s have a deeper dish than the 18's of the same offset and width...

Id love 19's but would really like to do a dummy fit of a 19 inch rim before I buy it... how much of an issue would thee be with a 19x9.5 et12 on an R32?

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I always wondered why the 19"s have a deeper dish than the 18's of the same offset and width...

Id love 19's but would really like to do a dummy fit of a 19 inch rim before I buy it... how much of an issue would thee be with a 19x9.5 et12 on an R32?

You're welcome to come round and dummy fit a 19" if you like. I reckon that it's going to be VERY tight in the arches though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts