GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above. I´m trying to register a R34 GTR in austria (big task) and have been told that I need a certificate for the exhaust (CO2 etc) values.
I know that from 2000 on cars have to pass euro 3 (no way with R34 GTRs), so I have to buy a MY1999. With which docs come R34 UK-spec usually, has such a certificate been made while registering?

Thanks in advance!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.