GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nearly forgot, Saturday lunch time around 12.45 on the A20 then going towards Blackwall tunnel Bayside Blue 34 Y reg GTR plate, anyone know who it is?

I was in my bus (Chrysler voyager) behind him. It was definately mod'd as it made some great sounds and was running very rich, the back side around the exhaust was covered in soot and at one point I had to recycle the air as the fumes coming from his exhaust were so strong!!

Any one know who it may be?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So so sorry!

Vincent I do apologies for totally forgetting you. Totally slipped my mind (infact very worrying as you around my house last month with the car!!) :eek:

I really think you need to get up to Middlehurst to sort her out, the fumes you were giving off were incredible and the vapour/smoke screen you were creating was last seen coming from James bonds Silver Aston Martin DB7!!

Hope you are well and maybe see you at the North Ldn meet on the 2nd Feb.

...regards Ian (live just around the corner..DOH!)

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Ian,

The car will be going to Abbey tomorrow for a service and will speak to Mark about the fumes. But then not sure whether worth to get it fixed or not as I'm going for some turbo upgrade very soon. Was thinking of some GT2510's but Mark mentioned there is a new thrust one thats just come out with a liittle more power than the HKS ones.
As for North London meet, its a possibility.

Rgds

Vincent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts