GTR Forum banner

Is GTRSTAR a lovely man or a pointless poser trying to get the worlds acceptance :)

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
We need him like a fat kid needs cake. He brings life to this forum when my day is dull and he is building his car the way he wants it and not following the crowd.

He will eventually have one of the quickest GTR's in the UK and then his head will become even bigger and my day even more enjoyable.

Anyone who has ever met him will testify he is a great guy he's not a keyboard GTR owner.

GTRSTAR FOR PRESIDENT

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Hey at least he has a gtr to go with his opinion, gives him a level of credibility more than that Laura X ....

I quite enjoy his posts too

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
GTR star brightens up my day.:cool:
Give the guy a break!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is in jest by the way, just wanted to do a pointless poll. :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
I think the whole thread and personal attacks are a bit childish. Isn't the forum supposed to be to talk about the car and not to attack people personally.

I think you are taking GTRSTAR's street racing a bit too serious. I read it as he wanted a few Gtr vs other cars etc....

I myself like to hear of stories of car vs car on a bit of a drag race. Unfortunate thing is everyone thinks they don't speed on public roads but I am sure 90% of the people with performance cars do.

I agree about speeding, but there is speeding and then there is speeding... The simple drag race up a clear dual carriageway is not racing, it is simply seeing which is the quickest car.

For example, I have a supplier who has a RS4 and we both left my business premises at the same time. Both entered the dual carriageway and we both floored up to 80mph to see which was quicker. Is that racing?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I think the whole thread and personal attacks are a bit childish. Isn't the forum supposed to be to talk about the car and not to attack people personally.

I think you are taking GTRSTAR's street racing a bit too serious. I read it as he wanted a few Gtr vs other cars etc....

I myself like to hear of stories of car vs car on a bit of a drag race. Unfortunate thing is everyone thinks they don't speed on public roads but I am sure 90% of the people with performance cars do.

I agree about speeding, but there is speeding and then there is speeding... The simple drag race up a clear dual carriageway is not racing, it is simply seeing which is the quickest car.

For example, I have a supplier who has a RS4 and we both left my business premises at the same time. Both entered the dual carriageway and we both floored up to 80mph to see which was quicker. Is that racing?
Wrong thread :chairshot:D

·
Registered
232 Posts

Sorry posted to the incorrect thread. :runaway:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
however pointless this thread is its completely backfired :)

Can we start one on AnilJ? The mystery Orange 'Beast' thats never been to an event in its life

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Hey at least he has a gtr to go with his opinion, gives him a level of credibility more than that Laura X ....

I quite enjoy his posts too
And why am i being brought into this thread.....

it all about who has the best car.. its just a car end of day and if i could afford the insurance i would have one but maybe in couple years so leave the credibility out of this... least i own my car.. not like alot of people don't own there *GTR* .... that is all :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
And why am i being brought into this thread.....

it all about who has the best car.. its just a car end of day and if i could afford the insurance i would have one but maybe in couple years so leave the credibility out of this... least i own my car.. not like alot of people don't own there *GTR* .... that is all :thumbsup:
Why would you randomly just alienate yourself from the percentage of GTR owners that may have finance on their car? What has that got to do with anything?:chairshot

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Why would you randomly just alienate yourself from the percentage of GTR owners that may have finance on their car? What has that got to do with anything?:chairshot
becauseeeeee

Someone sayin "i have a GTR"... do you really or does someone else actually own it ie finance .....

Yes my car is slow, yes its a clio, but i have a passion for a skyline and will end up having one when there is enough pounds in the bank :)

wonder how long till that new girl gets slaughtered like i do on this forum for not having a "GTR"

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
becauseeeeee

Someone sayin "i have a GTR"... do you really or does someone else actually own it ie finance .....

Yes my car is slow, yes its a clio, but i have a passion for a skyline and will end up having one when there is enough pounds in the bank :)

wonder how long till that new girl gets slaughtered like i do on this forum for not having a "GTR"
So next time someone says, "where do you live?"

You gotta say "in one of HSBC's houses"

:chuckle:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hang on.... are you suggesting she is REAL? Seriously? :nervous:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
becauseeeeee

I'm still struggling to understand how your defence comes in the form of a stereotypical jibe at those that have financed their GTR and I bet actually the majority are owned outright....in my eyes a poster who currently owns a gtr, followed by who has owned a gtr comes ahead of some dreamer on the side lines, therefore I attribute more credibility to them as 97% of posts on the gtr forum are gtr related...and finally yes I do have a gtr thank you very much:p

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I'm still struggling to understand how your defence comes in the form of a stereotypical jibe at those that have financed their GTR and I bet actually the majority are owned outright....in my eyes a poster who currently owns a gtr, followed by who has owned a gtr comes ahead of some dreamer on the side lines, therefore I attribute more credibility to them as 97% of posts on the gtr forum are gtr related...and finally yes I do have a gtr thank you very much:p
i just don't appreaciate being mentioned in a thread about credibility!!...

Why ?? What have i ever done to you....

1 - 20 of 64 Posts