GTR Forum banner
41 - 60 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Bi-polar or not, I'm not the twat that ****ed about with the start/stop button of a vehicle moving at 70mph! No amount of 'up thine own arse' posts from you can ever change that fact. You sir, are full of FAIL!! :chuckle:
Another quality post from a very "troubled" individual.

Its amazing how most people find it an interesting post whilst you clearly have some sort of illness which makes you abusive.

Again, many thanks for the insults.

Strong comments from a person who seems very happy and content to be standing next to a big turbo!!! Did it fall out of your mouth?

Now i have better things to do with my time than converse with a pleb like you.

Good day turbo boy! :wavey:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Was at college with a real cheap b*stard who thought that in an attempt to achieve improved fuel econonmy he'd perform a similar feet whilst travelling down a local hill, which must have been a good mile or so long...needless to say when the police car pulled round the corne at the bottom of the hill and this guys rust bucket wouldn't start again and without power steering....things were never going to end well....think the car was a giant Rover shed of some ilk.

How do you argue: excess speed, driving without due car and attention plus the accident???

From what I recall, he went with a 'mystery' electrical fault and that the PC did a brave thing in trying to prevent a far larger accident by stopping his runaway vehicle.

6 points and a large fine from memory, the fine being greater in value than his motor.

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
Well I found the thread useful!
Me too. :bowdown1:
I now know not to frequently tap the on/off button at speed, and not allow my passengers to attempt it either!

If I'm bored whilst driving I wont consider holding the button down for more than 1.9 seconds unless I'm in the nearside lane with plenty of hard shoulder to accommodate my car.
Me neither :runaway:
Can I open the doors at 70 MPH?
Depends on how strong you are, wind 'll try and shut it... maybe Smikee will investigate it for us? :chairshot (Only joking!) :p

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Again, many thanks for the insults.
You're very welcome, please feel free to write another account of your next bout of 'EPIC FAIL!!' :thumbsup: Your awesomeness is legendary, you must wake up every morning and piss excellence. I salute you! :chuckle: Have you tried dropping a lit match into the petrol tank yet? Let us know how that particular 'experiment' pans out.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Ok, no more piss taking. I can see you're overly sensitive about the issue. Though, I dread to think what you'd be like if you had access to a nuclear arsenal. I can just see it now, those immortal words, "I wonder what this button does?" hahaha. Sorry, couldn't resist. :chuckle:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Thought provoking :bowdown1: Thanks :chuckle:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
: Your awesomeness is legendary, you must wake up every morning and piss excellence. I salute you! :chuckle: Have you tried dropping a lit match into the petrol tank yet? Let us know how that particular 'experiment' pans out.
Now THAT is Funny. :bowdown1:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Ok, no more piss taking. I can see you're overly sensitive about the issue. Though, I dread to think what you'd be like if you had access to a nuclear arsenal. I can just see it now, those immortal words, "I wonder what this button does?" hahaha. Sorry, couldn't resist. :chuckle:
.....:rolleyes:

Bored now.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
be nice...

we need people to post stuff we can laugh at (in a nice way)

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Smikee don't worry about boosted. Just one of the yocals on here. :chuckle:

It is funny that you pressed the button while moving but no need for the insults. I'm sure people have been banded for less. I know people have even been told off for swearing but that nugget seems to have got away with it. Even fuggles posted on here and allows it to carry on?????????????????????????

Have fun with the fuel tank experiment :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·

It is funny that you pressed the button while moving but no need for the insults. I'm sure people have been banded for less. I know people have even been told off for swearing but that nugget seems to have got away with it. Even fuggles posted on here and allows it to carry on?????????????????????????

Bless ya cottons me old mate.

Just waiting for the rest of the video to be done then ill send it your way.

You still not coming this Sunday?

·
Registered
4,222 Posts

Now that's just throwing petrol on a fire. LMFAO

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
hahahaha :)

41 - 60 of 135 Posts