21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,824 Posts
Bath tub white for fUGGLES !!!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
I have NEVER named my Skyline - although Elanor would be ideal given all the hassle she has given me over the years!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Mine has a name :) She plays such a big part in my life it would be silly not too. The hardest man in history is han solo and his was a she with a name lol:chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot

·
Registered
60 Posts
My first 33 is named but not that original.. "Godzira" and its plates read "AZN LVR" My second one came with a name because of its fame and color. "Big Bird" :) Cheers

·
Registered
115 Posts
hey guys you probly think im sad but do you guys give your cars names i have always given every car ive owned a name ie tweety sylvester baby lol and the best one ever piece of pi$$h it was a rover tho so thought the name went well some times i think im mad :chuckle:
I'm a bit embarrased, but what the heck - it seems to keep the wife tolerant of how much I seem to spend on cars...

The family car is an MG ZT-T 260 called 'Zebedee', and the R34 she named 'Geoffrey'.

Please don't judge me...

Joules

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
I'm a bit embarrased, but what the heck - it seems to keep the wife tolerant of how much I seem to spend on cars...

The family car is an MG ZT-T 260 called 'Zebedee', and the R34 she named 'Geoffrey'.

Please don't judge me...

Joules
God will be your judge, Joules. :GrowUp:

We mortals can only pity you... :chuckle: (Geoffrey's a bit harsh for a 34! :D )

21 - 31 of 31 Posts