GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the guy with about 30 different trading names who takes ya money..and doesn't send the item..

just got directed to his site from google to find he's selling an rb26 nur spec engine for £8131.04..

the item he is selling is in fact for sale on RHDjapans site for just £4212.08 including delivery to the UK...

so his cut is approaching 4 grand.... what a %&*@@ !

- Hard to find JDM parts HKS Greddy Blitz Tomei Subaru Mitsubishi Nissan Toyota Lotus Honda Audi - Partsfromjapan.co.uk
Nissan R34 RB26DETT Engine

there must be some deep lochs nearby...can't someone arrange something?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just occured to me that he has the big label on all the photos in order to cover rhdjapans watermark.....

I know rhd are aware of this but this kind off rip off thief really annoy me....

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
should drop him a mail enquiring about the price and say you seen it on another site for half the price, the reply would be interesting none the less

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bloody hell, thats expensive! You can clearly see the ends of RHD's logo behind his. It looks as if most of the pictures are from RHD
more than likely the other items he has that do not appear on RHD are items RHD have sold... these are probably the items where people buy them and never see their money or item...

·
Registered
127 Posts
THx.

Seems there are one or two using ( not necessarily scamming) the net and ebay to offer stock they don't hold.

But this is a numptie, and not that far away from me.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
details courtesy of paul R

all ltd companies owned by the fool:

Agencypower Ltd. G83 0EA
BRANDS2GO Ltd. G83 0EA
Bridejewellery Ltd. G83 0EA
Clutchdistributors Ltd. G83 0EA
Drumkinnons Ltd. G83 0EA
FLAT4ONLINE Ltd. G83 0EA