GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:chuckle: :chuckle:

I have just bought a gorgerous R33 gts-t with a Nismo bodykit on it but when I went for a test drive I noticed that when you operated the electric windows they move about a bit should this happen or should it be a smooth operation your comments would be appreciated :bowdown1: :bowdown1: .

Cheers John

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Try applying a little silicon lubricant into the window channel. Probably just sticking on old guides - my Sunny GTI-R used to do this so the driver's window seemed like it was 'staggering' when closing - splodge of silicone lubricant (I think it's called plumber's grease) did the trick :) Applied on a cotton bud.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello:D

Many thanks to Marty and Jim for your comments on the above just another quick question I have been told by mates that when you buy a Skyline you must re-map the ECU to run on uk fuel is this correct or can you just add say Shell's v-power fuel without re-mapping.

Cheers John:clap:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.