GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale used 1st Gear Set .
Purchased from fellow member last year but I decided on full set installed .
£800.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Has it ever been fitted and are the original box and invoice available? I assume this is first gear and input shaft? Thanks

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
I think there should be some bearings, clips and seals too; they may be installed in the gear and on the input shaft? Please could you confirm.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Phil,
I purchased this from Martin Lee last year along with the Dodson Clutch .
My intention was to have them both fitted but decided remortgage the house ( don’t tell the wife! ) and go for it with a full Dodson Gear set which has just been completed by Litchfield .I had the Clutch plates measured and they were fine so had the clutch fitted with the new set along with various other bits .1st gear and shaft now not required .
I collect the car this week so will speak to them about what maybe missing if anything and replace anything that is required for the new owner.
What I have is what Martin sent to Litchfield prior to me collecting it.
I won’t sell anything to anyone that is not correct so rest assured on that and happy to refund in full if something is not right.
I’m not in it for the money and could happily sit it on my desk and drool over it!
I’m asking less than I paid for it so thought £800 was a good price saving the buyer over £1000.00 on new to go to the installation cost.
As you know there are others available but this is the one to have .
Will be at Litchfield on Tuesday afternoon so will be in touch after I’ve spoken to them.
Have a nice weekend cheers Mike

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Phil,
I purchased this from Martin Lee last year along with the Dodson Clutch .
My intention was to have them both fitted but decided remortgage the house ( don’t tell the wife! ) and go for it with a full Dodson Gear set which has just been completed by Litchfield .I had the Clutch plates measured and they were fine so had the clutch fitted with the new set along with various other bits .1st gear and shaft now not required .
I collect the car this week so will speak to them about what maybe missing if anything and replace anything that is required for the new owner.
What I have is what Martin sent to Litchfield prior to me collecting it.
I won’t sell anything to anyone that is not correct so rest assured on that and happy to refund in full if something is not right.
I’m not in it for the money and could happily sit it on my desk and drool over it!
I’m asking less than I paid for it so thought £800 was a good price saving the buyer over £1000.00 on new to go to the installation cost.
As you know there are others available but this is the one to have .
Will be at Litchfield on Tuesday afternoon so will be in touch after I’ve spoken to them.
Have a nice weekend cheers Mike
Sold ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts