1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Quick rough spec:

1992 Nissan Skyline R32 Gtr.Very high spec'ed car.Over 600hp.Single turbo conversion (Greddy T78).Hks external wastegate.Greddy fuel lines.Greddy oil catch tank.Uprated fuel pumps.Front mount intercooler capable of 1000hp.Sard fuel regulator.Hks F-Con Pro Gold Ecu.Tien adjustable coilovers.Brand new 18inch Ultralite with 4 new tires.Uprated rear diffQuick shift gearbox.Full roll cage.Carbon fiber bonnet.Braided fuel lines.Os zigen triple plate clutch.Upgraded cam shafts.Induction kit.Greddy boost controller

ANY INFO GREATLY APPRICIATED AS I NOW OWN IT, thanks

P.S. Does anyone no how to get rid of that wierd picture of a man at the side of my car as i dont no how to or why it appears when i add the picture

·
Registered
269 Posts

Quick rough spec:

1992 Nissan Skyline R32 Gtr.Very high spec'ed car.Over 600hp.Single turbo conversion (Greddy T78).Hks external wastegate.Greddy fuel lines.Greddy oil catch tank.Uprated fuel pumps.Front mount intercooler capable of 1000hp.Sard fuel regulator.Hks F-Con Pro Gold Ecu.Tien adjustable coilovers.Brand new 18inch Ultralite with 4 new tires.Uprated rear diffQuick shift gearbox.Full roll cage.Carbon fiber bonnet.Braided fuel lines.Os zigen triple plate clutch.Upgraded cam shafts.Induction kit.Greddy boost controller

ANY INFO GREATLY APPRICIATED AS I NOW OWN IT, thanks

P.S. Does anyone no how to get rid of that wierd picture of a man at the side of my car as i dont no how to or why it appears when i add the picture
Don't know the car but that should have got rid of the weird picture and tidied it up a bit - there were a lot of unnecessary img and url tags in your original post so if you get rid of them you tidy things up.

Sam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts